nanog mailing list archives

Re: Horrible world trade center crash, traffic effect

From: "Thomas P. Brisco" <brisco () globix net>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 10:36:08 -0400 (EDT)

        The trade centers previously were a major nesting site for
TV/Radio antenna.  The only reliable reports we are getting at this
piont is from direct observers, or (if you are lucky enough to get a
phone line) reports from NJ.

                                                        - Tom

i assume that in nyc or dc only.  we are listening to AM radio just
fine...

deeann m.m. mikula

director of operations
telerama public access internet
http://www.telerama.com
1.877.688.3200

Thomas P. Brisco                                           tbrisco () globix net
Senior Network Architect                                   212-625-7073
Globix Corp.