nanog mailing list archives

Re: MBone access

From: Brent Sweeny <sweeny () indiana edu>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 17:29:23 -0500

I agree that the education and understanding are hard to find.  It's
not entirely intuitive, esp to troubleshoot (in my opinion).  However,
there are a number of decent resources around.  The Abilene (Internet2)
network's NOC webpage has a list of useful resources and a "multicast
cookbook" intended to show how to configure and verify your edge router
with native multicast (for Cisco IOS; sorry, others).  perhaps that'll help.
        Brent Sweeny, Indiana University