nanog mailing list archives

Re: Network for Sale

From: "Steven J. Sobol" <sjsobol () NorthShoreTechnologies net>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 17:34:32 -0500 (EST)

On 19 Feb 2001, Paul Vixie wrote:

dan () netrail net ("Daniel L. Golding") writes:

I would suspect Savvis, perhaps, or Epoch? Curt is certainly not involved
with NetRail in any way.

I just liked the description, "small tier-1".

(I guess if you have a PC and a modem, you're tier-1 now?)

Hey! No fair. I'm an ISP with a few servers and no infrastructure. Why
don't I get to be a Tier-1?!

--
I'm being told I have lost the respect of some of my acquaintances in the
anti-spam camp. That's a shame, as these are people I respect, people whose