nanog mailing list archives

Re: o/t: Re: Root zone change -- d.gtld-servers.net

From: "Geoffrey Zinderdine" <gzinderdine () home com>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 13:25:49 -0500

Anybody know of a filter I can configure to prevent these puerile "America,
Love it or Leave it" rants from clogging my already full inbox?  I thought
this list was a forum for *operational issues* in *North America*, not for
pissing matches between conflicting views of world geography.

Geoff Zinderdine

Last I heard, Verio were headquartered in Colorado, not Ho Chi Minh
City.  Of course, if you're so jaded with the U.S., I'm sure they'd be
glad to welcome someone of your talents, there.