nanog mailing list archives

Re: BGP filtering of supernets out of classful space

From: Jeff Haas <jeffhaas () merit edu>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 11:16:42 -0400

Happily, this goes directly in line with RFC2725 and RFC2754.

On Fri, May 19, 2000 at 04:30:02PM -0700, Randy Bush wrote:
this week at ripe there was new discussion of my suggestion of the other
year that registries publish their allocation length / address range in a
machine readable fashion so we can automate our filtering.  this may give
a more homogenous and thus less surprising result.  it does imply serious
trust in the rirs' publishing consistency and correctness.

randy

--
Jeffrey Haas - Merit RSng project - jeffhaas () merit edu