nanog mailing list archives

Re: florida ix(en) facing south

From: Jeff Mcadams <jeffm () iglou com>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 14:09:00 -0500

Also sprach Christian Kuhtz
On Thu, Dec 21, 2000 at 01:10:50PM -0500, Bennett Todd wrote:
[..]
It's within the bounds of possibility that the company really has
technically competant people, who don't for whatever reason care
about the public presence of their company on the net, but could fix
it if they bothered. Even that fantasy scenario doesn't make me want
to do business with them.
[..]

Hmm, maybe.

And it is also within the bounds of possibility that the technically
competant people working the product may not have much say or link to
the public appearance of their respective Internet presence.  Reality
of life in some places. YMMV.

Yup, and as someone else already mentioned, I believe, this is still a
good reason to avoid working with such a company.

Hrmm, and I'm saying this to someone from BellSouth, how ironic.  :)
--
Jeff McAdams                            Email: jeffm () iglou com
Head Network Administrator              Voice: (502) 966-3848