nanog mailing list archives

Postponed: Ameritech NAP maintenance

From: "Mark A. Cnota" <mcnota () ameritech net>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 14:54:58 -0600

As luck would have it, within 90 minutes of my sending a notice out, I was
told the maintenance has been postponed. Timing is everything, they say.

Naturally, we will let everyone know as soon as a new date has been scheduled.

As before, customers with questions can contact me privately.

-Mark Cnota
 Ameritech