nanog mailing list archives

Re: spam whore, norcal-systems.net

From: Ravi Pina <ravi () cow org>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 15:01:58 -0500

On Wed, Feb 03, 1999 at 11:45:43AM -0800, Dan Hollis wrote:
On Wed, 3 Feb 1999, Dean Anderson wrote:
Unless of course the publicity is that Verio can't be trusted to keep
private information private.  Or that the publicity is that Verio thinks it
can use any  private information that passes through it to its own ends.

Now we see Dean's true motives. It isnt legal issues at all, but rather
smear campaigns of people he doesnt agree with.

-Dan

Yes, I would have to agree with you here and was going to say nearly the
exact same thing.  I wonder if his slanderous attacks to Verio are equally
illegal as the case he's trying to make.

-r

--
finger ravi () happy cow org for pgp key
Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?