nanog mailing list archives

Re: FW: Tech contact for Qwest?

From: Paul Vixie <vixie () mibh net>
Date: 22 Aug 1999 08:15:48 -0700

ekgermann () cctec com (Eric Germann) writes:

I think today most are a little too liberal with the term engineer.  Those
of us who went the traditional route of education and earned the title as
an ME, EE or CE sometimes bristle that we're lumped in with the guy who
just passed his CNE from the books.

hmmm.  then, how do you feel about being lumped in with highschool dropouts
who have no certification whatsoever?
--
Paul Vixie <vixie () mibh net>