nanog mailing list archives

Re: NetSOL blames Microsoft for its problems...

From: Jared Mauch <jared () puck Nether net>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 14:39:34 -0400

On Fri, Apr 30, 1999 at 02:33:42PM -0400, Jay R. Ashworth wrote:

On Fri, Apr 30, 1999 at 02:29:17PM -0400, Mark Kosters wrote:
The standard message below has now been removed from use.

I'm told by the web group here that the problem with SSL and the Microsoft
brower has been resolved. It was a problem within WorldNIC using SSL with
a java web server (the java web server has since been retired).

Ah.  Cool.  Good to hear.

        I must say that it's also nice to hear someone from your
group speaking about issues.

        Much appreciated.

        - Jared

--
Jared Mauch  | pgp key available via finger from jared () puck nether net