nanog mailing list archives

Re: NetSOL blames Microsoft for its problems...

From: Dean Robb <pceasy () norfolk infi net>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 00:59:41 -0400

At 06:01 PM 4/29/99 -0400, Steven J. Sobol wrote:

What we need to do is collect stories from everyone here who has had
problems and has been BS'd. Then we need to go to news.com, Wired, and some
of the nationwide print media and holler.

Works for me.  I got a whole bunch of emails from NSI folks on a variety of
issues in which the ...veracity...is questionable.

"Let there be light!"...and God invented Thomas Edison.

Dean Robb
Owner, PC-EASY
(757) 495-EASY [3279]
On-site computer repair, upgrades and consultations
Lead SimOps columnist/reviewer on http://WWW.TheGamers.Net