nanog mailing list archives

Re: RBL quandry - opinions hereby solicited

From: "Steven J. Sobol" <sjsobol () nacs net>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 00:41:38 -0500

On Mon, Nov 16, 1998 at 09:01:11PM -0500, Dean Robb wrote:
the relationship.  This crap does not count. Remember that this spam is NOT
touting an NSI service (they could get away with something touting
WorldNIC, for example) but shilling another company's service.

Well, unfortunately, although I don't like the mailings, they *can* claim
the "existing business relationship". It would be nice, as I've already
mentioned, if they'd let people opt-in when they registered a domain.

--
Steve Sobol [sjsobol () nacs net]
Part-time Support Droid [support () nacs net]

Spotted on a bumper sticker: "Possum. The other white meat."