nanog mailing list archives

Re: ridiculous misreadings of laws

From: "Jay R. Ashworth" <jra () scfn thpl lib fl us>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 1998 00:25:04 -0500

On Thu, Jan 22, 1998 at 08:36:50PM -0600, Jeremy Porter wrote:
What I'm supprised by is the continued and balatant off topic posting by
this "Dead Anderson" character.  I added him to my .procmailrc a long
time ago.
I'm am also a little supprised that UUnet providers services to
this person that advocates breaking their service agreement.
My guess is they haven't been able to document his spamming, yet.

Maybe with any luck he'll show up at the next nanog meeting
and be suprised in a dark alley.

A_hem_.  I think we'll have heard just about enough of _this_ shit, now.

Cheers,
-- jra
--
Jay R. Ashworth                                                jra () baylink com
The Suncoast Freenet      "Two words: Darth Doogie."  -- Jason Colby,