nanog mailing list archives

Re: Provider credibility - does it matter? was Re: Inter-provider relations

From: Jim Dixon <jdd () vbc net>
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 1996 07:49:29 +0100 (BST)

On Sat, 26 Oct 1996, Larry J. Plato wrote:

Don't you believe it.  Over the last year we have seen a steady downward
drift in the percentage of our traffic which goes to the US -- a 20%
change over the last year, I think.

Hmmm,

I wonder how much of this drop can be attributed to the closure of the Louvre
in Paris and the Delft Institute of Technology closing the 17th floor to US
sites.....

It isn't a drop, it's an increase in the amount of Web traffic flowing
from the UK to the US.

--
Jim Dixon              VBCnet GB Ltd +44 117 929 1316  fax +44 117 927 2015
http://www.uk.vbc.net  VBCnet West   +1  408 971 2682  fax +1  408 971 2684