nanog mailing list archives

Re: "Basic BGP configuration problem"

From: dlc () silcom com (David Carmean)
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 1996 09:36:10 -0700 (PDT)

In a previous message, Joseph Malcolm wrote:

Michael Dillon writes:

Seems to me that it might be useful to have some sort of document that
explains just how cowboys operate their networks. What I have in mind is
something like Emily Postnews. How about it Perry, are you up to the task?

Is this the way the encourage better cooperations among the community
of the Internet, including users, small ISPs, and large ISPs?

Sure.  I think it's a great idea.  Keeps some of the old flavor going,
and it always helps to have different points of view on a complex
system.  This would be the HOW[NOT]TO.

--
David Carmean           WB6YZM          DC574           <dlc () silcom com>
        System/Network Administration, Silicon Beach Communications