nanog mailing list archives

Re: critique of NANOG meeting

From: "Jeff Young" <young () mci net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 1996 10:34:05 -0400

but the columns i've read from him are mostly comprised of
fear mongering.  it's not as if he's trying to explain the
mission of groups like nanog or the ietf, he's pointing to
things that he believes are wrong with these groups and
concluding that "the internet will fail because..."  i think
he's a bright guy who's very influential with the user
community.  i think he could explain many things about the
internet to john q. public.  i think that if he wanted to
he could poke constructive criticism at all of us.  i just
don't think that he wants to explain much of anything.

why would a bright, accomplished person who could be of so
much help to this community write such articles?  he has
a personal agenda?

Jeff Young
young () mci net