nanog mailing list archives

Re: Interconnects at NANOG

From: Eric Kozowski <kozowski () structured net>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 1996 16:36:11 -0800

As for the original topic, other regional exchanges, perhaps Eric at
Structured would like to talk about the Northwest Internet eXchange? (NIX)

Eric?

The prospects for me being able to attend the next NANOG are marginal right
now, so I cannot commit to doing so.  Some other things take higher precidence.

--
Eric Kozowski             Structured Network Systems, Inc.
kozowski () structured net   Better, Cheaper, Faster -- pick any two.