nanog mailing list archives

Re: 208/8 announcements

From: Dave Siegel <dsiegel () rtd com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 1996 13:23:53 -0700 (MST)

rob] Well, we're filtering them. :)
rob]  RobS
rob]
alan] Is anyone filtering these routes?  From a customer perspective, I think
alan] it would be nice if my providers would do so.
alan]
alan] Or maybe these guys would filter them:

] Ah, but what happens when the NIC starts allocating out of 208/8?
] Avi

  Uhm, take the filters out?

That was ans that responded.  The filtering he's refering to is the RADB,
obviously, which is an easy filter to fix, if you know what you're supposed
to do with it.  ;-)

Dave

--
Dave Siegel                  President, RTD Systems & Networking, Inc.
(520)623-9663                Network Engineer -- Regional/National NSPs (Cisco)