nanog mailing list archives

Re: Creation of working groups within NANOG

From: Derek Elder <djelder () accessus net>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 1996 08:33:41 -0600 (CST)

Or a few carefully placed tape recorders.

| Derek Elder         http://www.accessus.net             V.P., CIO |
| djelder () accessus net     accessU.S., Inc.   888-637-3638 Ext. 222 |

On Wed, 4 Dec 1996, Arun Welch wrote:

The only disadvantage for me is that I can't do note for multiple groups
meeting at the same time, at least not with the current temporal displacement
technology :-).

That's fixed by having multiple note-takers.

...arun
Arun Welch                                    5000 Arlington Centre Blvd
Lead Engineer, Internet R&D                   Columbus, OH 43220
CompuServe                                    awelch () compuserve net