nanog mailing list archives

Re: Peering in the LA region?!?

From: hoodr () netcom com (Robert Hood)
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 1995 11:00:51 PDT

Just curious, but after looking around at several sites in LA, I was curious
if ANYONE was actually doing any significant peering in the LA basin?
 Currently
we are looking for multiple interconnects down there in the 10mbps/T3 range,
however we can't find anyone...

Is anyone interested in using the PacBell/GTE SMDS cloud down there?
I'm pretty sure CERFnet has a connection into the cloud already, and ours
is on the way.

--
    Robert Hood             hoodr () netcom com                1-408-551-2160
 Manager of Network Operations for NETCOM On-line Communications Services, Inc.