nanog mailing list archives

Re: Peering in the LA region?!?

From: feldman () MFSDatanet COM (Steve Feldman)
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 95 10:45:15 PDT

I'm sure John Hardie would be happy to talk to you about building an
interconnect in LA.  He'll be at Interop in Atlanta this week.
        Steve

Just curious, but after looking around at several sites in LA, I was curious
if ANYONE was actually doing any significant peering in the LA basin?
 Currently
we are looking for multiple interconnects down there in the 10mbps/T3 range,
however we can't find anyone...

We currently have a little >1000sq ft in the One Wilshire building.  Is
there anyone else in that building?  *SIGH*  I was meaning to ask this while
I was at nanog, but other events caused me to forget to ask...