Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: News from Metasploit 4.

From: Richard Miles <richard.k.miles () googlemail com>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2011 13:36:11 -0500

Hi Carlos

I know you are the creator of this resources and I have tested
multi_console_command script  and now the module
post/multi/gather/run_console_rc_file, but they never worked to me.
Maybe I'm doing something wrong.

I tried call both of them before and after call "use
exploit/multi/handler", and when I get the connection back from
meterpreter nothing happens, the commands are never executed, or at
least the output is never displayed on the screen.

I'm feeling very foul. There is a chance for you show a step by step
how do you make it?

I tested both now again with metasploit 4.

Thanks.

On Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 4:12 PM, Carlos Perez