Metasploit mailing list archives

switch to version 1.8.6

From: w3bd3vil at gmail.com (webDEViL)
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 07:30:45 +0530

Although I am using 1.8.6, I still get this error. Anyone know why?

[root at localhost framework-3.2]# ./msfconsole

***                                                                   *
*** This version of the Ruby interpreter has significant problems, we *
*** strongly recommend that you switch to version 1.8.6 until these   *
*** issues have been corrected. Alternatively, you can download,      *
*** build, and install the latest Ruby snapshot from:                 *
***  - http://www.ruby-lang.org/                                      *
*** For more information, please see the following URL:               *
***  - https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/282302                         *

[webdevil at localhost Desktop]$ rpm -qa | grep ruby
ruby-irb-1.8.6.287-2.fc10.x86_64
ruby-1.8.6.287-2.fc10.x86_64
ruby-libs-1.8.6.287-2.fc10.x86_64
rubygems-1.3.1-1.fc10.noarch