Metasploit mailing list archives

Reflective DLL Injection

From: junkoi2004 at gmail.com (Jun Koi)
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 12:25:50 +0900

Hi,

Stephen Fewer a ?crit :
Hello, Just released a short paper on Reflective DLL Injection.

Abstract: Reflective DLL injection is a library injection technique in
which the concept of reflective programming is employed to perform the
library is responsible for loading itself by implementing a minimal
Portable Executable (PE) loader.

You can download the paper here:
http://www.harmonysecurity.com/files/HS-P005_ReflectiveDllInjection.pdf

From what I saw, this is somewhat similar to the idea of
http://phrack.org/issues.html?issue=63&id=11&mode=txt, isnt it??

Is this available in the development tree now? If so, is there any
plan to support Linux & other *nix soon?

Final question, because we dont support Linux with this, I imagine
that with Linux case, we (automatically) fall back to Meterpreter
solution?

Thanks,
Jun