Metasploit mailing list archives

HTTP Tunneling

From: tyronmiller at gmail.com (Ty Miller)
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 16:19:45 +1000

Cool, thanks. I had a read through. Its not 100% clear as to how the calls
support authentication even though it talks about some settings, but no
probs.

I was just going by Skape's paper "Understanding Windows Shellcode" in the
"Download/Execute" section where he says;

"It can even work through a pre-configured proxy given that said proxy does
not require authentication information."

In this paper he uses WinInet calls too.

Thanks again,
Ty