Metasploit mailing list archives

HTTP Tunneling

From: tyronmiller at gmail.com (Ty Miller)
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 14:23:30 +1000

Hey HD,

Thanks for the quick response mate.

Stupid question, but sometimes you have to ask them ... When you say "only
works if IE6 is being used" I assume that you mean that IE6 is installed,
rather than the user having it actually running at the time of exploitation.
I assume the user would have to have the proxy authentication saved in IE6
too, right?

Do you know of HTTP Tunneling payloads out there that aren't reliant upon
IE6?

Thanks,
Ty