Metasploit mailing list archives

"Blue Screen of Death" during install

From: fallen_magician at hotmail.com (small guy)
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 21:43:40 +0000

Hello!
I have this weird problem that when i install Framework 3.0 after 40 seconds or so - i get the blue screen of death on
my windows.
I have win xp sp2 with the latest crucial updates. and i also tried to turn off my anti-virus but that didnt help...
Does this problem has anything to do with the fact that i have Microsoft Framework 2.0(i guess not but maybe i'm wrong
who knows..)
please help me to solve this problem - i cant install Framework that way :(