Metasploit mailing list archives

getting ruby-lorcon working

From: dninja at gmail.com (Robin Wood)
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 16:56:33 +0100

That just installed everything in /usr/lib/liborcon.la instead! I've
manually repeated the install scripts steps and installed the files
into /usr/lib, re-ran ldconfig and the ruby script which created a
Makefile! That then ran and installed without a problem.

Thanks very much. Do you have any sample scripts so I can give it a
quick test or is it worth just running up the framework and trying out
the exploits?

Robin