Metasploit mailing list archives

getting ruby-lorcon working

From: dninja at gmail.com (Robin Wood)
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 15:52:38 +0100

When I installed lorcon it just installed into that directory, would
you recommend moving or sym-linking it to somewhere else?

From looking at the log I'd agree with your suggestion. The gcc
command line shown doesn't have the lorcon path in it:

"gcc -o conftest -I. -I/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/i686-linux -I.  -march=i686
-O2 -pipe  -fPIC conftest.c  -L'/usr/lib' -Wl,-R'/usr/lib'  -rdynamic
-Wl,-export-dynamic     -lruby-static -lorcon  -lpthread -ldl -lcrypt
-lm   -lc"

Robin