Metasploit mailing list archives

msfcli loop string

From: ron at oneinsane.net (Ron Rosson)
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 03:54:22 -0500

I have done this in th past by getting the command line perfected..
once done I provided an IP list with one IP per line and just did a
for loop.

for i in `cat ip.list`
do
msfcli .......
done

One thing I would make sure of is that you have the logging variable
set to log so you can tail/analyze your work.

-Ron

P.S. You can create an IP list using the perl script mentioned here:

http://lists.shmoo.com/pipermail/vpn/2003-January/003907.html

--
Ron Rosson
ron at oneinsane.net