Metasploit mailing list archives

Bug Payload.

From: jjminar at fastmail.fm (Jan Minar)
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 16:15:49 +0200

On Fri, Aug 13, 2004 at 06:33:06AM -0700, Sysmin Sys73m47ic wrote:
Lots of PCs have a microphone, one way or
another.

Lots of PCs have a microphone port on the
soundcard but there is usually nothing attached to it
in the corporate world. This would be more common in
the home environment where someone may do voice chat
online or something of that nature.

Hi.

Notebooks with ``multimedia'' capabilities have the microphones
built-in, and one has to disassemble the thing to get rid of it (done
here ;-).

The high-ranking managers usually have (expensive) notebooks, to cast
an awe.

J.

--
   "To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered
 where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus,