Interesting People mailing list archives

ODNI Statement on Declassified Intelligence Community Assessment of Russian Activities and Intentions in Recent U.S. Elections

From: "David Farber" <farber () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2017 08:17:39 -0500

https://icontherecord.tumblr.com/post/155494946443/odni-statement-on-declassified-intelligence
<https://icontherecord.tumblr.com/post/155494946443/odni-statement-on-declassified-intelligence>

ODNI Statement on Declassified Intelligence รง

January 6, 2017

"On December 9, 2016, President Barack Obama directed the Intelligence Community to conduct a full review and produce a
comprehensive intelligence report assessing Russian activities and intentions in recent U.S. elections.  We have
completed this report and briefed President Obama as well as President-elect Trump and Congressional leadership.  We
declassified a version of this report for the public, consistent with our commitment to transparency while still
protecting classified sources and methods."