Interesting People mailing list archives

more on Logan considers easing way for frequent fliers

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 16:50:36 -0400

Begin forwarded message:

From: jean_camp <jean_camp () harvard edu>
Date: September 29, 2005 4:31:04 PM EDT
To: dave () farber net
Subject: Re: [IP] more on Logan considers easing way for frequent fliers

What is the problem that is being solved?

1. finding terrorists who we presume do not fly often
2. making valuable business travelers happy
3. removing anyone with enough power to contradict TSA from the search loop

You cannot say if this is a good or bad idea without understanding the problem statement.

thanks,
Jean