Interesting People mailing list archives

Now I am too PRO War!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

From: Dave Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 16:56:35 -0500

------ Forwarded Message
From: "David P. Reed" <dpreed () reed com>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 13:22:35 -0500
To: dave () farber net, ip <ip () v2 listbox com>
Subject: Re: [IP] Salon Magazine on antiwar leftists (not a pro article)

In case your readers don't know who Andrew Sullivan is (the more right wing
readers do, I suspect), he is a very well-known extreme right-wing
propagandist, who is known to lie and distort the positions of others to
"prove" his case.   Since you are being heavily used as a propaganda
vehicle by the spokesmen of the extreme right (forwarding articles by
Scaife's frontpageonline, etc.), Dave, you should at least identify who
they are.

------ End of Forwarded Message