Interesting People mailing list archives

what are we becoming

From: Dave Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 21:27:14 -0500

"So, it appears that Sen Bird, along with Sen Kennedy have signed up in
support of Saddam after 12 long years of standing by the side of the road."

I have removed the senders name unless they would like to admit to this. One
can criticize the wisdom of many including the Senators of both parties and
the President but even I would never accuse people with a long record of
service to the nation of supporting Saddam. They, including the President,
are doing what they think is best for the country. We may disagree but if we
end up in accusing such as Bird and Kennedy of this, the terrorists have
indeed won.

Dave