Interesting People mailing list archives

Survey on Information Infrastructure Security

From: Dave Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 06:56:50 -0400

------ Forwarded Message
From: "Martell, Craig" <martell () rand org>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 13:17:05 -0400
To: "'dave () farber net'" <dave () farber net>
Cc: "Kelly, Terry" <tkelly () dcmail1 rand org>, "Landree, Eric"
<landree () dcmail1 rand org>
Subject: Survey on Information Infrastructure Security

    Dave,

    RAND is helping the Institute for Information Infrastructure
Protection (www.thei3p.org) to develop a national R&D agenda to protect the
nation's existing information infrastructure.  One way that we are doing
this is via on-line surveys of different focus groups that either rely
heavily on the existing infrastructure or develop products, services or
technology for it.  Two such groups are the academic researchers community
(Researchers) and IT security hardware and software vendors (Vendors).  I
thought that you might pass this email on to IP to see if we can reach those
on your list who are members of our target groups.  Please be assured that
RAND will keep all of responses strictly confidential, except as required by
law.  The survey should take no more than 30 minutes or so.

    The Researcher's survey is at http://www.randsurvey.org/I3P7

    The Vendor's survey is at http://www.randsurvey.org/I3P6

    Thanks much

    Craig Martell
    Associate Computer Scientist
    The RAND Corporation
    Craig_Martell () rand org

------ End of Forwarded Message

You are subscribed as interesting-people () lists elistx com