Interesting People mailing list archives

any help with a darpa contact?

From: Dave Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2002 11:51:09 -0500

------ Forwarded Message
From: Mitch Kapor <mitch () kapor com>
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2002 08:19:59 -0800
To: dave () farber net

Dave,

I have heard tell that DARPA is funding a project having to do with
development of a new Personal Information Manager, but this is all
third-hand.  I hope one of your readers might have more accurate info and a
point of contact.  If there is anything like this going on, I'd like to be
in contact with DARPA on behalf of the Open Source Applications Foundation.

Mitch

------ End of Forwarded Message