Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: Re: Seems to me I have read about this stuff before, many years ago ...

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 20:10:59 -0400

Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 19:55:41 -0400
To: farber () cis upenn edu
From: Richard Jay Solomon <rsolomon () dsl cis upenn edu>
Subject: Re: IP: Seems to me I have read about this stuff before, many
 years   ago ...
Cc: ip-sub-1 () majordomo pobox com

1798 -- The Alien and Sedition Acts. I thought we got over that bogeyman 200 years ago. -- Richard

At 7:50 PM -0400 9/26/01, David Farber wrote:
Fleischer: Maher, Americans should watch what they say about U.S.
White House press secretary Ari Fleischer says he's troubled by "Politically Incorrect" host Bill Maher's remark about "cowardly" U.S. military leaders. "It's a terrible thing to say, and it's unfortunate," says Fleischer. "There are reminders to all Americans that they need to watch what they say, watch what they do, and this is not a time for remarks like that; there never is." (Associated Press)

http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/ap/20010926/us/fleischer_maher_2.html

For archives see: http://www.interesting-people.org/

For archives see: http://www.interesting-people.org/