Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: Zimmerman and others being blamed for 9/11 and A simple observation about encryption

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 08:06:33 -0400

Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 23:00:55 -0400
To: farber () cis upenn edu
From: "David P. Reed" <dpreed () reed com>
Subject: Zimmerman and others being blamed for 9/11

Dave - this didn't appear on IP, and I suspect you should include it. Apparently folks want to blame the inventor of PGP personally for terrorism. Might as well blame King Gillette for it - he invented the blade used in boxcutters.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A1234-2001Sep20.html

- David