Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: Wittiest Observation on Kamen's Ginger

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2001 17:36:30 -0500

Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2001 17:38:02 -0500
To: dave () farber net
From: "S. Morgan Friedman" <morgan () westegg com>
Subject: Wittiest Observation on Kamen's Ginger

Dave: I read this in Satirewire, and I thought you & your IP readers would similarly get a good laugh--much needed these days.

Amazing New "Segway Human Transporter" Apparently Not Tested for Acronym
Honestly, We're Not Making This SHT Up

Manchester, N.H (SatireWire.com) — After a year-long buildup during which it was known as the mysterious "Ginger" or "IT," the revolutionary, scooter-like "Segway Human Transporter" was unveiled Monday without first being checked for its potential acronym.

http://www.satirewire.com/news/0112/sht.shtml

--
steven morgan friedman

For archives see: