Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: Free conf tix for IPers (Communities 2001 Dec 11 NYC)

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2001 17:28:13 -0500

From: jspira () basex com

Dave, hi and good afternoon!

Once again, I'd like to offer IP readers complimentary tickets to one of our conferences. The Dec. 11th conference, "KM and Communities 2001 East" features senior executives expert in KM and online community issues - including chief knowledge offices from Schlumberger, SIAC, and Viant, CEOs from InfoStreet, Chatspace, Akonix, and panel of IBMers talking about WorldJam, the most significant online community event of the year.

IPers make for a great audience (we had IPer 15 registrants for Communities 2000), and since KM and Community are both a hot topic, I would like to invite them to attend.

I am holding 15 seats as "comp" for IPers (the "general public" purchases these at $399).

All an IPer has to do is go to http://www.strategicthinkers.com/df

/s/ Jonathan

Jonathan B. Spira
Chairman and Chief Analyst