Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: Teledesic and M otorola Calling it Quits

From: Dave Farber <farber () cis upenn edu>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 17:48:12 -0400

From: "IsoQuantic Technologies-P.Reilly" <preilly () isoquantic com>
To: Dave Farber <farber () cis upenn edu>

Dave,

Here's a tidbit for the IP list:

Teldesic has called off its efforts in partnering with Motorola for
development of the Teldesic satellite system. I was notified of this by a
Motorola employee who was reeling at the sudden turnaround of the porject.
Another on site contractor at Motorola has confirmed this, but I have no
official (i.e., executive level) confirmation.

Stay tuned.

Patrick L. Reilly - preilly () isoquantic com
IsoQuantic Technologies - http://www.isoquantic.com
Ph: +1.480.814.8500 - Fax: +1.480.814.7946
Cellular-GSM-MSS Telecom Network Architecture, Design & Analysis
Astonishing Our Customers Since 1994