Interesting People mailing list archives

thoughts on people for IEEE Com.Soc. Board?

From: Craig Partridge <craig () aland bbn com>
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 93 16:29:50 -0700

    I'm on the nomination committee for the IEEE Communications Society and
I'm soliciting some suggestions for names of people appropriate to serve as
President of the Society or members of the Board of Governors to take with
me to the nominations committee meeting.

    Personally I'm looking for folks who can bring energy to the jobs (they
are not a sinecures -- the Board and President manage the affairs of a
society of over 35,000 members), have some experience with the ComSoc,
and have been members of IEEE for at least 10 years.  I'm particularly
interested in good candidates under 40.

    Send any ideas you have to me.

Thanks!

Craig

E-mail: craig () aland bbn com or craig () bbn com