Interesting People mailing list archives

Intrusion Detection workshop

From: Teresa Lunt <lunt () csl sri com>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 93 11:05:26 -0700

                 TWELFTH INTRUSION DETECTION WORKSHOP
                        CALL FOR PARTICIPATION

SRI is holding a one-day workshop on intrusion detection at the Baltimore
Convention Center in Baltimore MD on Thursday, September 23, 1993, which is
the final day of the 15th National Computer Security Conference.  This will be
the twelfth in a series of intrusion-detection workshops.  The NCSC conference
organizers have kindly provided us with a room at the convention center.

If you and/or your colleagues wish to attend, please let us know using the
attached reply form.  For other questions, please call Liz Luntzel at
415-859-3285 or send us a fax at 415-859-2844 or email at 415-859-3285 or send us a fax at 415-859-2844 or email at
luntzel () csl sri com.

The workshop will consist of several short presentations as well as discussion
periods.  To help me in preparing the agenda, I would be interested in knowing
whether you have any progress to report on an intrusion-detection project or
some related work that would be appropriate for a brief presentation.  If so,
please indicate the title and a paragraph describing your proposed talk on the
enclosed form.  Please also indicate there your suggestions for discussion
topics.  Please mail the completed form to Liz Luntzel at the address below:

                      Liz Luntzel EL250
                      SRI International
                      Computer Science Laboratory
                      333 Ravenswood Avenue
                      Menlo Park, California USA 94025

You may also email the completed form to: luntzel () csl sri com

There is no charge for the workshop, and meals are not included.  There are
numerous places in the surrounding Baltimore Harbor area for breakfast and
lunch.  The workshop will begin at 9am and will conclude at 4pm.  At the
request of the organizers of the National Computer Security Conference, we
will break at 11am to allow you to attend the closing plenary session of the
conference, and resume at 2pm after lunch.

I look forward to seeing you at the workshop!

Teresa Lunt lunt () csl sri com