Security Incidents mailing list archives

RE: ALEVRIUS!

From: "Anders Reed Mohn" <anders_rm () utepils com>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 17:41:23 +0100

In late 2002, the ALEVRIUS worm is the source of
many of these queries in order to find names to connect to your machine

Why don't I find links to documents from major the AV-companies when I Google for ALEVRIUS?
I searched the Symantec virdb directly as well, and ALEVRIUS is not to be found anywhere.

Is it caught via the definitions of something else?

Cheers,
Anders :)