Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: Incident tracking database

From: Paul Gillingwater <paul () lanifex com>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 09:33:42 +0100

Quoting Danny <Danny () drexel edu>:

         I've been looking for ages now and have not been able to find a real
web based incident tracking system, so what I'd like to do is just throw the
question out to people who have been doing this longer than I have and see

Sure, my company developed one, and are still developing it.  More importantly
for you is that it's open source, under GPL.  See
http://outreach.sourceforge.net or http://opt.lanifex.com for a demo login.

We're currently rewriting the security model, to add more groups and granularity
of access, as well as escalation of incidents.
--
 Paul Gillingwater, BA, BSc, MBA

E-mail:  paul () lanifex com
Tel:     +43(1)2198222-20