Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: Probes on Port 500?

From: -mat- filid brandy <brandy () klammeraffe org>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 21:25:05 +0100

Slan,

more on the issue.
Thanks for the hint with the IPSEC.

My box is not having an IPSEC setup. Their box I do not know.
From the website I see, that they are a normal company.
The box coke.agen.com.au may have an IPSEC setup.

Further the logs in the firewall are coming, when there is daylight in
australia.

I emailed the postmaster () agen com au, but did not get any response.

Slainte agus saol agat,
        -mat-

PS:
"That boy's about as sharp as a pound of wet liver"
                -- Foghorn Leghorn

--
-mat- filid brandy   brandy () klammeraffe org   MB210-RIPE
http://www.klammeraffe.org/~brandy/info/