Security Incidents mailing list archives

RE: Request For Hack !

From: "Eric Parent" <ericizzy () videotron ca>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 09:07:11 -0500

I'm french Canadian and have looked over the site in question.

Sounds like a general gouvernement LAW type site.

Everything from Criminal law to Department of motor vehicles law is on this
site.

Not sure what the POT OF GOLD is, sounds like a disgruntled employee trying
to get in !

I doubt the French Government would LIKE to have someone try to break in.

Sounds like something to stay away from.

Let me know if you need more translating !

Eric